Thank you for your interest in TruLine Driver Solutions.
To apply for a driving position, please complete our online application for employment.
Incomplete information will delay the processing of your application or prevent it from being submitted.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.
To fill out this form, you will need to know the following:
- Social Security Number
- Home address history for the past 3 years
- Current driver license number and driver license history for the past 3 years
- Employment history up to 10 years
- History of traffic accidents, violations and/or convictions from the last 3 years (including DUI or reckless driving conviction and license suspension)
- Military history (if applicable)
- DOT form with Updated Medical Form
Required entry fields are followed by *, meaning you must provide the requested information to continue. If you encounter any errors during this process and cannot continue, please contact us at 309-341-0101
To qualify with TruLine Driver Solutions, you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 23 Years of Age
- Class A CDL & Class B CDL – One year verifiable driving experience within the last three (3) years for the class of CDL license issued and type of equipment operated.
- WITHIN LAST THREE (3) YEARS – No more than a total of three (3) moving violations or accidents, of which only two (2) can be in a CMV with a maximum of one (1) accident in a CMV.
- WITHIN LAST FIVE (5) YEARS – No DUI/DWI Convictions & No drug related convictions.
EVER – No serious violations involving a CMV, such as: leaving the scene of an accident; causing a fatality through negligent operation of CMV; driving with a suspended license, etc.